For 20 years we have been working with companies that supply public buildings, offices, and large-scale commercial premises. Delivered to customers or businesses – orders can be placed directly through our online store.
If you are looking to work with a company who manufactures furniture that is both comfortable, affordable and is constructed to a high standard to withstand regular commercial use, then SLF24 is for you:
- Accommodation facilities (Hotels, Guesthouses and B&B’s)
- Commercial spaces (Shops, Offices and Reception Areas, Dentists and Healthcare Waiting Rooms, Beauty and Hair Salons)
- Catering facilities (Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Coffee Shops)
- Public places (Schools, Libraries, Leisure Facilities, Government Buildings and Council Offices)
- Rental properties (Apartments, Flats, Holiday Lets and Landlords)
We have our own production facility with an area of 20,000 m2, with 300 skilled workers. The plant has a state-of-the-art production facility.
As a trade customer looking for contract furniture, you can be assured of a high standard of customer service, whether you are looking to purchase on a large scale or smaller one-off orders:
- furniture manufactured to a high standard
- competitive prices
- short lead time
- the ability to adapt furniture to individual requirements
Benefits of a trade account
- 40,000 furniture configurations in our standard offer. A large selection of fabrics and models
- Support of a dedicated contract trade advisor for the entire order process. You can be assured of quick and efficient communication, from initial enquiries and placing the order, to the end delivery process
- Furniture made to the correct UK FR specification. We have the facility to offer our furniture in either a Crib3 domestic, or Crib5 contract spec. Volume conditions may apply
- Possibility of bespoke furniture design, for large scale individual furniture orders
- We guarantee the best possible prices, as we are the manufacturer
What is the furniture buying process like?
- Our trade consultant is available to discuss your order requirements. This final brief is then passed to our dedicated contract team at our factory who will analyse the furniture design. If our quote is acceptable, we will advise the lead time, and payment terms.
- Once your order has been implemented into production, you will receive regular updates as to the status of your order.
- We deliver your order, which can either be as a direct truck to warehouse, 2-man to room of choice, or full installation.
- We support responsible forest management, and have the industry recognised FSC certificate
- In our factory, post-production waste is disposed of ecologically, without causing unnecessary pollution
- Factory wooden waste is processed into pellets, and used to fuel our facility
- All packaging for our products is made from recycled plastics and card
- Our offer also includes upholstery materials made of recycled components
- Our company has been awarded the FIRA quality certificate